This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
- Two Bedrooms
- Split Level Maisonette
- Uxbridge Town Centre Location
- Private Garden
- Quiet Road
- Potential Rental Yield of 4.9%
- Recently Refurbished
- Bespoke Under Stairs Storage
- Lots Of Internal Space
- EPC Rating C
Property SummaryA ready made investment or first step onto the ladder!
This TWO Bedroom split-level maisonette with private garden is the perfect addition to any portfolio, or first time purchase, and is within walking distance to Uxbridge Town Centre and Underground Station, it has bright and airy interiors, and offers more space than you can usually find at this price point.
List of improvements the current owner has made:
- Newly renovated modern kitchen with new dishwasher, all appliances can be included also new internal wall insulation and sound proofing
- Entire house has been rewired and replumbed, new taps, toilets, sinks, smart meter, electric box, extra sockets throughout.
- Bespoke under stair storage with pull out cupboards and extra built in storage throughout.
- Private garden with raised gardening beds (can be returned to grass lawn with ease) and privacy fence. Storage shed will be included.
Situated on Barnsfield Place, a residential road within walking distance of Uxbridge Town Centre which offers a wide variety of restaurants, coffee shops, supermarkets and has access to two shopping centres. There is also access to Uxbridge train station which houses the Metropolitan/Piccadilly lines which get you into London within the hour. For families there are a number of highly regarded primary and secondary schools nearby. For motorist the A/M40 are within a short drive away.
Lease Remaining: 87 Years (please consult Lakin & Co about the possibility of getting extended)
Service Charge: £300 p.a
Ground Rent: £10.00 p.a
These particulars are a general guide only for prospective buyers. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
In accordance with HMRC Anti Money Laundering Regulations a buyer(s) must attend our office to provide Photo Identification and Proof of Address (valid in last 3 months