This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
- THREE Bedroom End Terrace House
- Idyllic Ickenham Location
- Large Open Plan Layout
- Modern Kitchen With White Goods
- Family Bathroom With Shower
- Good Size Private Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Entrance Porch
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Available 7th September 2018 Unfurnished
Property SummaryLakin & Co are pleased to offer this THREE bedroom end terrace house situated in a secluded cul-de-sac on the popular Brackenbury Village development. Superbly located within a short walk of Ickenham Village, Ickenham tube station and West Ruislip station (Central Line).
The property comprises; large lounge leading out to a good sized private rear garden with patio, modern fitted kitchen with white goods, family bathroom with shower, two good sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a single bedroom. The property also benefits from neutral colours throughout, gas central heating, double glazing. Ideal for excellent local schools and A40/M40/M25 motorway junctions. Available from 7th September 2018 Unfurnished