When it comes to protecting your investment, comprehensive and rigorous coverage can help you get your property back without incurring huge legal costs. Best of all, you continue to benefit from rental payments for up to 12 months – or up to 15 months if taken out from 1 March 2021 – meaning no loss of income to you as a landlord.
Through our partnership with Goodlord, we’re here to support you with an exclusive Rent Protection and Legal Expenses Service that you can’t get anywhere else on the market.
EVEN WHEN YOU’VE TAKEN ALL THE RIGHT MEASURES TO LOOK AFTER YOUR PROPERTY, SOMETIMES THINGS CAN GO WRONG
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
We can offer you Goodlord’s Rent Protection and Legal Expenses service which means that, should the unexpected happen, you’ll always get the
income you expect from your tenants, and your policy will help if
you need legal representation to recover it.
• Nil excess: you’ll receive 100% of rent owed if you make a claim
• Up to £100,000 legal expenses cover, including appeals and legal representation
• Rent recovery
• Property damage cover, for civil dispute expenses on damages over £1,000
• 75% of rent after vacant possession for up to two months
• Eviction of squatters and assistance with the costs involved
• Standalone legal expense cover, in case of civil dispute
• Contract dispute protection, covering costs in disputes of over £100
• 90-day claim window, from the date of first missed rental payment
• Auto renewal process, so you have continuous coverage
• Exclusive partnership with DAS
The service is subject to acceptable tenant references. Terms and conditions apply.
The full Goodlord policy wording can be downloaded here
Rent protection & eviction service brochure here
Rent protection flyer here
© 2022 Lakin & Co. | All Rights Reserved